Membership Committee Meeting Notes, January, 2023 - Libby Dufford, Robin Stahnke, Co-Chairs
The membership committee will be hosting its first Membership Mixer of the year on January 19th. We spent this meeting firming up details about this mixer at Troutdale Tavern
and discussing the idea of a potential fundraiser there in the future.
Membership Committee Meeting Notes, December, 2022 - Kathleen Stump, Chair
The Membership Committee has wrapped up their year. We spoke on how we can improve the Holiday Breakfast and general feedback from the MMAR surveys. We also scheduled our 2023 events and plan to add quarterly Membership Mixers to our calendar in 2023, starting in January or February. We are also hoping to have Marcia Waters, Director of the Real Estate Commission, be our guest speaker at the Pancake Breakfast on June 14, 2023. This breakfast is open to all MMAR members, both REALTORS® and Affiliates, and the meal is cooked and served by the MMAR Board of Directors, with assistance from the membership committee. Nominees for 2023 Board positions will introduce themselves at this breakfast.
Membership Committee Update, June 2022
Finalized plans for Pancake Breakfast on June 22nd. Still looking for two volunteers to prep and serve food. Two board members haven't signed up yet, they may take those slots. Discussed the MMAR Orientation on June 29th and Code of Ethics that morning. May cancel due to low registration. Also identified a REALTOR® (Marie Lynch) to join the MMAR Mixer subcommittee.
Membership Committee Update, April 2022
Pancake Breakfast - June 22nd, Evergreen Lutheran Church, 9:00 - 11:00 am - Presented by MMAR Board Members:
- Tyrone Adams with CAR for an RPAC update - confirmed
- Laura Churchley, daughter of astronaut Alan Shepard, as the keynote - confirmed
- Nominees will also speak briefly - will send out nominee submissions soon
- Decided no additional speakers needed
- Follow-up with RJ Baxter on affiliate slideshow (Robin)
- Special Guests
- Natalie Davis - DMAR Diversity Board Chair
- Volunteers Needed (Sign-Up Genius) - will send out in May to Board members first
- Supply Shopping at Costco
- Cooking (Alicia will do the pancakes, but for sausage, bacon, etc.)
- Follow-up with Alicia on gluten-free pancake batter
Inaugural - Sept 14th, Evergreen Lake House, 5:30 - 10:30pm
- Date and time confirmed with the Lake House
- Disco theme
- Caterer - TBD, considering BBQ
- Find a DJ (Carmen)
Holiday Party - Dec 7th, Hiwan Golf Club, 9:00 - 11:00am
- Book entertainment early
- Libby will call Clear Creek County Madrigal singers to see if we can book them
- Eagle Scouts as well?